01 October 2012

Day 1: Red

So today I had red nails, which was very fitting to how hot it is. The were Essie's Fishnet Stockings. I just love this red! Its so creamy and goes on pretty smooth. In addition to red nails, I put silver stars on them using the DIY nail decal. The silver I used was Silvivor from Wet n Wild Fast Dry.


 I promise that with time I'll get better at cleaning the sides. Unfortunately  painting right in front of a fan was a mistake. I caused all my stuff to bubble up... Oh well.  It's so hot where I live right now! Its either die from heat or have pretty nails... I chose to live.



I realized that I should have posted a picture of my nails before I put art over it... Oh well, lesson learned! Overall, I'm quite proud at how this turned out. It was my first time using the D.I.Y. decals. I love the stars and swirls.

What do you guys think?

See you guys tomorrow for day orange!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.