07 January 2013

Swatch: Liquid Crystal


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Today I'd like to share with you Liquid Crystal from China Glaze. 

This is my first silver cap so I was pretty excited. I got this for my birthday back in November! :)

Isn't it pretty?



Wow wow wow! I love glitter and sparkle and shine. Shown in all the pictures is 3 coats with no top coat. 


I love this color. It's like a silver and blue. If you look closely enough there are tiny pink and green glitters in there two. Overall the formula of this bottle was just lovely. I didn't have a lot of trouble. There was a bit of dragging though...but it was hardly noticeable! :)




What do you think of this color? And do you guys have any advice on removing glitters? 
I have trimmed my nails. I am also trying a new shape. I'm planning on growing these out. What do you think?

See you tomorrow!
Don't forget to like the Facebook page for future surprises!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.