12 October 2012

Day 12: Stripes

So for stripes today I did popcorn!

I apologize in advance. My nails are messier than normal... I did them this morning before I went to my 8 am class. So today's colors once again involved Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation as my base, Essie's Too Too Hot, and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow. This was a fun and pretty easy to do. I found it to be such a cute design.


Isn't it cute? Pop pop popcorn! The Too Too Hot is a really nice bright stripe. Ugh... My poor nails look terrible. 



I swear my nails will be prettier tomorrow. I'll be posting late tomorrow just so you guys know. My family and I are doing a mini trip to L.A. and while we're up there we are going to visit the Nail Supply House! I'm so excited!! Gonna add more to my stash.

See you tomorrow for animal print!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.