13 October 2012

Day 13: Animal Print

Rawr!

Today I sported a lovely leopard/cheetah spot print while in L.A. today. I also made them pink for breast cancer awareness month. I used Island Girl's Oahu Magic as my base. It is a pretty pale pink with a slight shimmer. For the spots I used Essie's Bachelorette Bash and Finger Paint's Black Expressionism.




I'm sorry for blurry pics... Tomorrow I'll replace the pics when the lighting is better. I just got home from L.A. so yeah. Anyway, isn't the design cute?  The bright pink looks so cute against the paler one.




I made it with an hour to spare. Today is animal print and it was super cute and super easy. I loved it.

Whats your guys favorite animal print?

See you tomorrow! I'll post pics of the awesome nail polish place tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Fixed the picture kinda sorta. Looks better now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.