28 October 2012

Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

So here is a forewarning. My nails are a little chippy today. I forgot to take a picture of hem before I carved my pumpkins.

Oh well.

Anyway...On to my nails. I used a lot of colors. Island Girl's Island Plantation and Big Island Volcano, Orly's Royal Navy, Hard Candy's Fishnet, Wet N Wild's SaGreena the Teenage Witch,Sally Hansen's Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow, Sinful Color's Cinderella, and Sinful Colors Nail Art's My Day, Orange Alert, and Time Off.



I couldn't decide which flag to do, so all I 10 different flags!


From my thumb to my pinky the flags are, United States, Philippines, Spain, Bangladesh, and Laos.




A rare appearance for my left hand! From thumb to pinky: Honduras, Japan, Ireland, Seychelles, and Ukraine

I think that these nails came out pretty awesome! I got so many compliments while I was at work today. 


By the way, let me show you my awesome pumpkins that I carved at my bestest friend's house.
Pretty good huh?


So what do you guys think? Let me know! Comment down below!

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.