27 October 2012

Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

So today is inspired by artwork.
I was going to do Monet's Water Lilies or Van Gogh's Starry Night, but I'm running short on time. So instead I did a Mondrian

I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation as my base. I don't know if you can tell, but this is my favorite white. For the black lines I used Sinful Colors Nail Art's Time Off. for the colors I used Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow, Essie's E! Live From The Red Carpet, and Orly's Royal Navy.






I apologize for it being a little messy... I am in a rush. Overall, I think it came out okay!



So, what do you think? Do you guys have a favorite piece of art? I'm late now, so I must be getting off. 

See you tomorrow!!

Don't forget to comment! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.