30 October 2012

Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

So I followed a tutorial today.

The tutorial I used can be found here. I thought it was super cute.

I used Claire's Cosmic from the Starstruck collection as my base.I absolutely love this collection. Anyway, for the penguin part I used Finger Paint's Silver Sculpture. I used Sinful Colors Nail Art's Time Off for the Eyes and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow for the nose and feet. 


I really think that the eyes should move to the eyes to the dark purple part. They just look weird.


Okay... these don't look at all like penguins. They look more like mutated jelly beans. I had high hopes for these silly creatures... but oh well.

Is there a favorite tutorial you guys like?Leave me a link in the comments! I love different tutorials.

See you tomorrow for the last day! And  beware, The post will be late at night since it is Halloween. I'll be going trick or treating and stuff. See you then guys! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.