31 October 2012

Day 31: Re-Create a Challenge

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
TRICK-OR-TREAT/PARTY SAFELY!!

Okay so today is the last day for my challenge! I'm a little sad and happy at the same time. I'm sad that it is over, and yet happy that I can wait a few days before I change my nails. 

On to my nails. I used a new color I picked up over the weekend as my base. It is such a beautiful purple. It is Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Virtual Violet. I love this purple sooo much. For the yellow polkadots, I used Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow. For the cherry Blossoms I used Konad's special pink polish and plate m31. I also put a thin top coat of China Glaze's Make a Spectacle. I also put some spring green gems that I got from the swap meat a few months ago.

This was the outcome:



Isn't it lovely? I recreated the flower day. I would've done a more Halloween theme, but I thought this matched my costume more. I love this. I think this might be one of my favorite manicures to date.




Well, that is it. The 31 day challenge is over. However, This blog is far from over. I'll be taking a break until Sunday. Come then, I'll be doing swatches. Then come December, it is the Take Two Challenge. 

I'm excited! :)

I hope you had a wonderful and safe Halloween!!! See you guys Sunday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.