06 December 2012

Day 6: Animal

Ah! Sorry for posting so late!!

So today is animal day! I couldn't get inspired by any animal really... so instead I just copied an oldie but goody from the last 31 day challenge. I did the leopard spots again but using a blue theme.

So on to the colors! I used Orly's Aspen as my base. The spots were Sation's Blue Suede and Finger Paint's Black Expressionism.




Isn't it cute? I love the colors together. 






Yay! I made it! Just before midnight! :D 

See you tomorrow for black and white! Tell me what you think!



2 comments:

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.