05 December 2012

Day 5: Cartoon Theme

So for today's challenge, I did my most favorite anime/cartoon ever.

SAILOR MOON!

I love love love Sailor Moon. She was and still is my idol growing up. I love her more in the books than the anime because the anime does not show great character development. Naoko Takeuchi shows Sailor Moon mature gracefully with each novel. Although, the anime did have some good moments. HERE is a link to one of my favorite Sailor Moon movies.

Anyway, on to my nails. I used a lot of colors. So I'll start with the picture first.



From thumb to pinky, I did Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Venus.

Sailor Moon is a base of Island Girl's Oahu Magic and art with Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow.
Sailor Mercury is a base of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's Blue Frosting and art with Orly's Royal Navy.
Sailor Mars is a base of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Cherry Red and art with Sinful Colors Nail Art's Fun Times. 
Sailor Jupiter is a base of Claires' Starstruck's Blast Off and art with Sinful Colors Nail Art's A Slice to Go.
Sailor Venus is a base of Claires' Starstruck's Little Dipper and art with Orly's Royal Navy.

So many colors! I am way proud of this manicure. These colors look so good together. My Jupiter came out really good.






So? What do you guys think? Did any of you have a favorite sailor scout? Or even favorite anime/manga/cartoon? Leave a comment! :)

See you tomorrow guys! Tomorrow we're doing animals.






2 comments:

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.