26 December 2012

Day 7: Black and White

OMG! I am sorry for the onslaught of late posts! But here is the start!

So this was for black and white day. I saw this cute picture and I knew I had to do it at some point.

It is a pretty simple design, but absolutely cute.

I used Finger Paint's Black Expressionism as my base and Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation.



Its a little messy, but cute! I really cannot draw to save my life, but I thought this heart came out lovely. 


I know this is short... but I am playing catch up right now. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.