27 December 2012

Day 8: Polka Dots

This day was polka dots. 

I wanted to do something a bit different, so I did a cluster gradient of polka dots.

I started with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's Something Blue as my base. For the polka dots, I used Finger Paint's Black Expressionism, then Milani's Silver Dazzle, and finally Essence's Grey-t to Be Here.

I thought The end result was lovely. 
I love this. I think it could have been cleaner, but oh well.






What do you think? I think my polka dots were very cute. :) 

See you with the next one





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.