14 December 2012

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag

So lovely Ann of Nailovelogy tagged me in this holiday tagging post! :) Seems fun, so let's do it! 

And everyone who is patiently waiting for nail art.... I AM ALL OUT OF ACETONE! I HAVE NO CAR/MONEY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!  I all sorts of sad since I have no more acetone...but I was productive in organizing my stash!

Anyway, on to the lovely tagging questions!

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I started early. I started shopping for my sis around September. Since then, I've just been gradually buying thing thing for everyone I love. 

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

The Polar Express! I was just watching it about an hour ago. I would love to meet Santa and his elves!


3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day. I get to relax with my family, eat, and just spread a lot of love with everyone!


4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 

Our tree usually goes up before my birthday in November. My dad sets it up. My mom, my sis, and I decorate! 
5. White lights or colored lights?

It depends. I want my tree to have white lights, but I want the outside to have lots of fun colorful lights. 

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

When I was younger, yes. I would always happen to find them by accident. However, I really like being surprised. 

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?

Oh no... I can't decide! Can't I just live in Santa's Workshop that's made out of gingerbread?


8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
Lounging around the house with family. Later in the evening we would got to church then around midnight we would open our presents so that we can sleep in the next morning.

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

You know who you are. 

10. What tops your tree?

A pretty angel.

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

From the song? Yes. Sort of. We'll see. 

12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

I have not. I would love to though!

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?

I haven't been counting down because of finals... but I will continue it soon. So, basically I have no idea. 
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?

I wanna try eggnog! I haven't tried it yet. Oh! During the holidays, I always look forward to honey-baked hams!  

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?

It will always be magical. This is the time of year where I can be a little kid. As long as I'm with my loved ones and we leave cookies for Santa, then it will always be magical. 

Now let me tag some other lovelies!





Alright! So that's all for now lovelies! I will try and get acetone tomorrow and do some posts!

Love you guys see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.