12 January 2013

Nail Art: Roses

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Not so happy for me, since I start classes again on Monday. Ugh. Less time for nails. But I've been swatching and doing nail art non stop so I should be set for a little while. 

Anyway, here is a cute little nail art I did recently. 

I am waaay proud of this. I just love it! It has such a chic vintage vibe to it. To be honest This is one of my more complex manis. This is also the first time I've ever done roses. What do you think?

Isn't it adorable? So the base in this is Essie's Mint Candy Apple with Finger Paints' Art Dealer Teal-er lightly sponged on top. The roses are Island Girl's Oahu Magic and Honolulu Orchid. The leaves are Finger Paints' Sketch N Etch. And the dots are Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation



Polishes used in order:
  • Essie's Rock Solid
  • Finger Paints' Base coat
  • Essie's Mint Candy Apple
  • Finger Paint's Art Dealer Teal-er
  • Island Girl's Oahu Magic
  • Island Girl's Honolulu Orchid
  • Finger Paints' Sketch N Etch
  • Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation
  • Seche Vite Top Coat
So what do you think? Should I attempt a tutorial of this? Let me know your thoughts!

See you guys later!




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous Nicole!! they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial would be great! I wish I could do something this good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try to make it then sometime this month! A new semester starts Monday. :D I've seen your nails and they are definitely cute! Practice makes perfect :3

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.