14 January 2013

Swatch: Zoya FeiFei

Happy Monday everyone!

So I started school today. Ugh. Oh well. I won't abandon you lovelies anytime soon.

Today I'd like to share with you Zoya FeiFei.

So, I've seen this color a lot online. In the other blogger's pictures she seems a bit more on the blue side. In my opinion though, she way way waaaay more on the gray side.

This polish is sheer. Shown in the pictures is 3-4 coats per finger depending on if my nail line was still showing. Also no top coat. 


Although she is sheer, I still love her. She's very beautiful  in this classy kind of way. I think in the future, I'll probably do a Frenchie with her.





What do you think of this darling? I would definitely buy FeiFei again. When going through my collection, I realized that she looks a lot like On Her Majesty’s Secret Service from the O.P.I Skyfall collection. I will post a dupe check soon. 

What do you guys think of this pretty?

See you tomorrow!!










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE FEIFEI! Such a gorgeous polish! And boo to starting school back up! I just graduated and it's so nice not going back, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.