11 January 2013

Swatch: China Glaze It's a Trap-Eze!

Hello My lovely lacqueristas!

Today I have for you one of my favorites from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection. 

And that is It's A Trap-Eze!
I love this! Look at all those glitters! Shown is 3 coats and no topcoat.
So formula wise, I had one little issue. The glitters tended to clump up on my nails and I had to wrestle a bit to make them separate. But that was fine the amount of glitter in the polish more than made up for it. 


Shown below is one coat of It's a Trap-Eze! over some other colors. 
From index to pinky:
2 coats over nothing,
1 coat over Essie's Butler Please,
1 coat over Finger Paints' Black Expressionism,
And 1 coat over Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation.


A close up of the bottle!


So? What do you think? Have you picked yourself up a bottle? What about the whole Worlds Away collection? I do own the whole collection, And you will see them all soon I promise!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I just got this! I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! It's one of my absolute favorite from the collection!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.