29 January 2013

Swatch: Daily Lacquer Sera


So this lovely is a custom polish from Maggy of Daily Lacquer!

This is Sera! Everyone, say hi!

(Sorry for the mess...)


 This is the lovely Sera. Shown is 2 easy coats and no top coat or undies.


So this is a beautiful custom polish I got from one of the sweetest polish makers that I have ever met. I got to pick the colors, glitters and name. 

So my darling Sera has a purple base with purple and silver glitters, purple hearts and purple squares. 

This lovely custom went on sooo smooth! I just love it so darn much!



So this is the lovely Sera! Maggy is just a dream to work with! She''ll make sure your polish is just what you dream it to be. 


See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.