28 January 2013

Swatch: Jindie Swoon

I missed all you guys so much! 

School has been crazy and I swear my STEP Aerobics teacher is crazy.  

So today I have you the little brother of Jindie's Candy Land.

Meet Swoon everyone!




So this is a color I was a little iffy about. I ended up buying it last minute. I am sure glad I did!
Shown is 2 coats and no topcoat or undies!
(Sorry for the messiness...I am learning about the magic of using lotion on my hands all the time)

So Swoon is a lovely light blue base with neon green and peach hexes. And small shiny blue ones. I adore Swoon. He is just so special. I had no problem with coverage the amount of glitters that came out. 

I found Swoon to be little thin for my liking, but everything worked out beautifully!




So did everyone have a nice time meeting Swoon? I know I did! Swoon and others like him can be found at Jen's shop on Etsy. And updates and restocks will be on her Facebook. Head over now and get ready for her next restock!

Jen's Etsy Shop: Jindie Nails
Jen's Page: Facebook

See you guys soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.