09 January 2013

Swatch: Essie Butler Please

Hello my dears!

I'm still have one more week before I start classes again so I'm scheduling a ton of posts now. 

So I'd like to share with you Essie's Butler Please. 

Look at this beautiful blue!
I love it! 
*swoon*
Okay, if you look closely, I touched the paint while it was wet. Ugh. 
This is a bold bright blue cream.
Anyway, I have 2 coats on and no top coat. She dries so smooth and glossy! I did not any problems with the formula whatsoever. 





Seriously, get yourselves a bottle of this now! This a blue you need in your stash! 
What do you think? Will you be getting one of these?

See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this cobalt blue is amazing!!! its a huge color for spring summer so right on trend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! It's a trend color right now? I didn't know that! :D

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.