02 January 2013

Swatch: Father Daughter Duo

So here is the other part of of my Christmas present from my awesome parents!

Before I continue, I have some items to address.
1. I changed my name from Never Naked Nail to Nails by Nicole. There is a shop and blog that go by that name.  I did not want to cause any confusion.
2. I created a Facebook page for myself. Please check it out and like it here!

This is the Father Daughter Duo from Maggy of Daily Lacquer. Its is another Sailor Moon based nail polish. And of course I had to have it.

This awesome duo features Tuxedo Kamen/Mamoru or in English Tuxedo Mask/Darien and his daughter from the future Sailor Chibi-Moon/Chibiusa or also in English Sailor Mini Moon/Rini.

This is a picture of them in the future. 

And here are the pretty polishes!

The one on the left is Chibiusa and the one on the right is Mamoru.


This is Chibiusa! In the picture I have it layered of Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation. It is so cute! The base of Chibiusa is this light almost sheer white pink jelly color. It has a mix of dark pink to silver glitters. It is  Chibiusa in its whole being. You know...before she became Wicked Lady. But then she was fine after that! 
Anyway, it is of the usual high quality that Maggy has put into her other polishes. A fair amount of glitter comes out with each brush. No fishing necessary!! 




And this is Mamoru! I took a page out of Miss Nayeli of Nayeli's Blog and put Mamoru over one of my gray polishes. The shown is China Glaze's Immortal. I LOVE THIS! It has these cute tiny white and black glitters. It also has these silver stars, red hexes, white hexes, black hexes, and thin black bars. I just love it. With a single swipe, I had a multitude of glitter on each nail. This is the definitely the handsome Tuxedo Kamen! Maggy, you should be proud!!


And those are the final 2 of Daily Lacquer's current Sailor Moon Collection. I hope she does the outer scouts and the cats! I just hope there are more Sailor Moon inspired nail polishes that she'll make. 

Will any of you be picking up one of these lovelies? Do you like Sailor Moon? Who's your favorite? Don't be shy and leave a comment!

See you guys next time!





3 comments:

  1. I just recently ordered the pair and love your swatches! This just makes me even more excited to get mine and try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you! I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. I just recently ordered the pair and love your swatches! This just makes me even more excited to get mine and try them out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.