01 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello my lovelies!

So today is the start of the new year! Happy 2013 everyone!

I have a little simple manicure to share with you today. It is pretty tame compared to some other stuff that I've done.

On to the show!

So I used the one of the prettiest that I have ever laid my eyes on. It is Essie's Butler Please. It is a solid color. No sparkles whatsoever. However, since I am more of a sparkle and shine kind of girl, I also used China Glaze's It's a Trap-Eze!. I promis that I'll have review swatches of each within the week. :)

Here they are:
Isn't it pretty? Something about these 2 colors just look so good together! So here is a confession, I did not put these two colors together originally. I was doing my little cousin's nails and she chose these 2 colors. So I duplicated it on my nails for the new year.




So what did you think? Would you wear these 2 together? 

I think the colors compliment each other really well. 

So, Happy New Year! How did you guys spend the near year?

See you guys soon!



2 comments:

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.