03 January 2013

Swatch: Zoya Joulene

Hello lovelies!

*Don't forget to like my Facebook page! :)

Today I would love to share with you, Jolene.

It is a very pretty pink cream polish. It's simple in color and design.

I will probably be doing a very girly based nail art in the future with this baby.

Anyway, Jolene is lovely. It is a bit jelly when you put it on, but from my recent experience 3 coats is best with this color. The polish itself dries with a lovely smooth finish. I had no problems working with this one. My swatch of this lovely does not have a top coat.

As mentioned earlier, this is 3 coats and no top coat. Isn't she lovely? Jolene is simple and just so lovely. She reminds me of that sweet goody two shoes girl who read Emily Dickinson or Jane Austen in a hammock outside.




Well that was Jolene. I love her and I think all of you will love her simple elegance too. 

What do you guys think of this pink?

See you soon!



2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty pink! really princess-like, can't wait to see some nail art with this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have some ideas coking. Thank you!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.