04 January 2013

Swatch: Tink Pink

Alright!

So today I have another lovely polish from Maggy of Daily Lacquer.

This was a part of the Christmas present from my lovely parents!

Today I present to you Tink Pink!


Tink Pink is a lovely glitter topper filled with everything from hexes to butterflies and hearts!



Omg! I had the hardest time trying to pink a color to layer this over. I tried to over OPI's Up Front and Personal, but the silver glitters and the neutral colors competed with each other too much. I tried it over OPI's Significant Other Color, but the pink glitter and the sheer purple were just as competitive. 

So I settled for Finger Paint's Black Expressionism. And wow! Do you see that sparkle? That shine? *swoon* This is such a preppy type of topper. If you love pink and you love glitter this is definitely for you. I sooo love this color over black. It gives off this party type vibe. 

In each picture I have only 1 coat of Tink Pink and no top coat.




What do you think of Tink Pink? I think it is soo beautiful. 

Don't forget to like the Facebook page!

See you guys later!




5 comments:

  1. I agree with you it looks great over black. The color just pops a lot more. I tried it over Essie turquoise and it just wouldn't stand out as much as it does with the black. It still looked cute but Black is the way to go with this polish. I love this polish because I love pink and I love the hearts and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mani, Maggie from Daily Lacquer is a doll!! Amazing talent I am a huge fan !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I want to buy more polish from Daily Lacquer but I'm a bit too poor right now! Maybe in a couple of months time. I want this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.