05 January 2013

Swatch: Zoya Nidhi

Alright! So today I have another lovely Zoya to share with you! 

And if you haven't already heard, the 3 free Zoya code is up and running! Click here for that! (P.S if you click my link and make an account, then you'll get a free bottle next time :) )

Anyway on to the polish!


Isn't she pretty?

This is Zoya Nidhi! She is a red based shimmer polish. In some lights and angels the shimmers look silver and in others they're more gold.

Application of this baby is a dream. 2 coats overall, but some fingers could have passed with just 1. 
Honestly, I'm not a big red fan. However, the unique shimmers in this lovely made me want to try more reds. It's a definite buy!




So that's Nidhi! What do you think? Have you guys bought any Zoyas yet? Which ones did you get?

See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.