14 October 2012

Nail Supply House, L.A.

So yesterday I visited the Nail Supply House in Los Angeles.

Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen so much nail polish in one place. OPI, ORLY, and China Glaze oh my! The front of the store was covered in nail polishes.

I walked in and I was amazed. Honestly, I didn't know where to focus my eyes.

Beware: This post is picture heavy.


Do you see this? The walls were lined with polishes and there were boxes filled with more!


China Glaze is $2.75!! That is a super awesome thing!


 And look at all that Orly! Isn't it beautiful?

They were some other gems that I didn't get to take a picture of. Essie is about $4 and OPI is around $5 with the Designer Series at $8. There were more, but I can't recall much probably because the fumes in that store were so strong.

When I finally left the store an hour later I made out with 28 bottle of nail polishes and some other things. I was broke when I left, but I was happy.


 Aren't they so pretty? I love them. They make me smile. :)

China Glaze
Cloud Nine, Endurance, Make A Spectacle, Cast A Spell, Golden Meringue, Bizarre Blurple

Scandal
Olive Pearl, Romantic Brown, Pure Lavender, Sydney Sky

ORLY
Aspen, Smolder, Flare

Seche
Enamored and 2 Seche Vite Top Coats

SATION
Me Myself & Me, Lemon Pearl, Strawberries

OPI
DS Indulgence, The Living Daylights, DS Opulence

Essie
Loophole, Stroke of Brilliance, E! Live From The Red Carpet

Misa: Decadent Drifter
CÃCEE: Arvis
Color Club: Perfect Mol-Ten

I recommend anyone living in the area to definitely visit. And here is a tip. If you talk the owner, be friendly and ask questions he'll give you some awesome freebies :)

So many lovely colors! After my 31 day challenge I will definitely make some swatches for all you lovelies!

Check back later today for my flower nail art post.

See you later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.