14 October 2012

Day 14: Flowers

So this post today will be quick.

I did this manicure in a few minutes because my family and I went persimmon picking. Anyway, I used SATION's Lemon Pearl for the french tip and Orly's Royal Navy for the flowers and Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation for the middle.



The flowers weren't as nice as I had wanted them to be, but it had to do. I did them in Chargers colors because I thought there was a game tonight; turns out the game is tomorrow night. Whoops. Oh well.



Overall, I thought the design was cute and simple. 

Well, I'm beat from picking fruit and things so have a nice night everyone and see you tomorrow for delicat print!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.