15 October 2012

Day 15: Delicate

So today was delicate print.

And I was art blocked. I had no idea what to do. I was gonna use my Konad stamping, but I misplaced my rubber stamper. Oops.

I did so something that I thought would be delicate and cute and simple and sweet. I used China Glaze's Cloud Nine to do a lovely simple French tip. Then I added a lovely gem flower to the accent nail.



I think this design came out lovely. It looks delicate and simple.



Well this post tonight was short. this design was cute. It wasn't my best, but it is pretty.

Tomorrow is tribal and I am not excited for that. Ugh -.-
See you guys then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.