16 October 2012

Day 16: Tribal

So today is tribal.

Ugh. So this isn't my favorite day. I was dreading this design because tribal is not something I do well. Anyway, today I used Finger Paint's Guggen I'm Lime as my base. For the tribal design I used CÃCEE's Arvis. While the color combination was cute, the design was not.

Ugh, It looks terrible... I do not have steady hands...



Well, at least today is done. No more tribal. Tomorrow is glitter and I'm so excited for it!!
I love shiny things.
See you guys for a better tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.