17 October 2012

Day 17: Glitter

Okay everyone, this is one of the days I am most excited for!

I love glitter, shiny things, glitter, Haha, did I say glitter twice? Anyway, today I went a little overboard with the glitter. I used Sation's Me, Myself & Me as a base. Then I used Scotch tape to make triangle . The triangles were China Glaze's Tinsel Town, China Glaze's Lorelei's Tiara, and OPI's You Glitter Be Good to Me.
These are the results:

Isn't it so glittery? The colors complimented each other well. And it just looks amazing. I keep staring at them. I think the shine was why I kept missing birdies in badminton.



Well, what do you think? Aren't they lovely? I love them, and I will definitely do swatches on each of these soon. Also, I'm  using a peel off base-coat today. Hopefully it'll come off clean after work.

See you guys tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.