18 October 2012

Day 18: Half Moons

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight. Never running from a real fight. She is the one called Sailor Moon!

Haha. Okay serious now folks. Today is half moons day and as I type this I am falling asleep. I am so tired from school today. I will probably take a little nap before dinner after I write this. Anyway, I used OPI DS Coronation as my base. With the help of binder re-enforcers I made my half moons with Orly's Smolder.

I think the overall color combination and design gives it a mature, old Hollywood, glamour kind of look.

This manicure came out really pretty considering that I did it right before school. 



I love it. Its so simple yet really elegant. Well see you tomorrow for galaxies. It'll be my first time doing the manicure. I hope it come out alright.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.