19 October 2012

Day 19: Galaxy

Happy Friday everyone!

Today is galaxy day! And this is the first time I've ever done this manicure before and I think it came out just lovely.

Today I used a bunch of colors, so prepare yourself.  Orly's After Party was my base. For the stars and nebula I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation, China Glaze's Make a Spectacle, Sation's Lemon Pearl, China Glaze's Endurance, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's Twist of Lime, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's All Aglow, and finally Scandal's Sydney Blue.

That was a lot, but the result was well worth it.



I think this was a huge success. I really loved it. I'll do it again soon for sure.  Do you guys like the galaxy manicure?

Well tomorrow we're heading to Seaworld for their Spooktackular event. It'll be fun to trick-or-treat around the park. Everyone should visit this month!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.