20 October 2012

Day 20: Water Marble

So before I go to Seaworld today, I thought I'd post about my first time doing water marble since today is water marble day.

Alright, this was a little difficult. Dropping the polish in before it dries and trying to make a design was hard. However, for my first attempt, I think I did alright. For my base I used Essie's Loophole. And for the colors on top, I used Zoya's Meg and Claire's Starstruck Drops of Jupiter.


I think I did alright. It is my first time so I'm sure with practice I'll get better.



So now I'm running late. Any tips for future water marbles? Off to Seaworld now. I'm gonna ride Manta. :)

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.