21 October 2012

Day 21: Inspired by a Color

So today we're going to watch Hotel Transylvania. I'm excited.

As for today's theme, I looked through my polishes and found one that I thought would be real cute. For my base I used China Glaze's Strawberry Fields. I bet you can see where this is going. For the little strawberry leaves, I used Finger Paint's Sketch N Etch. And finally For the seeds I used Essie's No Place Like Chrome.

I think this was adorable!

I figured out halfway through that the less "seeds" there are, the better. Whoops. Oh well, lessons learned. 



Super cute today. :) Well off to watch the movie with my sister. 

Do you guys have a favorite fruity nail art?

See you tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.