22 October 2012

Day 22: Inspired by a Song

So today my song of inspiration was The Cuppycake Song.

You can listen to it here.

Cute, huh? This song is my best friends and my theme song! So anyway, for my base I used Sinful Colors's Cinderella. For the stripes I used Sinful Colors Nail Art's Fun Times and A Slice to go. For this cupcake wrapper I used Bizzare Blurple. The Icing was Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation. The sprinkles was Nicolreby OPI's My Lifesaver and the heart was Orly's Passion Fruit.



This came a lot cuter than I though was going to be.


Well, that was my song! I'm gonna take a nap for a bit nap before I do my homeworvfor tomorrow!!
See you guys then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.