23 October 2012

Day 23: Inspired by a Movie

Okay, So I was going to do Hunger Games as my movie inspiration. However, due to the fact that my ability to draw is non-existent, it did not happen. My poor mockingjay looked like roadkill.

I was very lost as to what I should do for my nails. But then I saw this awesome picture (click it!) and knew I had to recreate it.

So my movie inspiration is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The scene portrayed on my nails is when Harry and Voldemort's wands clashed in the graveyard. This also happens again at Deathly Hallows Part 2.
I used Finger Paint's Black Expressionism as my base. And the wand ray colors are combinations of Sinful Colors Nail Art's Me First with Worn Before and Orange Alert with Time 2 Go. The explosion part is Sation's Lemon Pearl mixed with the Sinful Colors.






I think I did a pretty decent job at this. It is waaay better than my other movie attempt. 


Wow...This challenge is almost over. Pretty soon I'll be able to swatch my collection with you guys. :)
Tomorrow is book day and I know exactly what to do for that.

See you then! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.