24 October 2012

Day 24: Inspired by a Book

OMG. I have a follower guys! I'm over the moon about this! This awesomely awesomesauce of a person is following my blog!! Check her out!

Haha. Anyway, for my book inspiration I did the graphic novel series, V.B Rose. The V.B part is actually velvet blue. Its a series about weddings and creating the dresses and such. Its such a sweet story. This series inspired a simple white french tip with blue roses stamped on.

I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation and  Konad's Blue stamping polish which has no name and Konad's stamping plate m76.



It is so cute and simple. I really like it. Also, This is evidence that I'm not capable of doing French nails free handed. 



Sorry for posting so late. I just passed out on my bed when I got home from my classes today. Overall, today was cute. :)

Tomorrow is inspired by fashion and I have just the dress to mimic on my nails.

See you then!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.