25 October 2012

Day 25: Inspired by Fashion

Fashion is pretty sometimes.

I have a dress in my closet that I bought from Aeropostale a few months ago. Its purple with tiny lavender and magenta hearts. 
From Aeropostale.com

I love this dress. So I mimicked a design that is similar on my nails. I used Finger Paint's Plum Startled as my base. Its a beautiful deep shimmery purple. For the polka dots, I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation and Essie's Too Too Hot.


This came out so freaking cute! When I bought coffee this morning, some girl asked me if it was one of the nail sticker things. I felt waay proud!



So, what do you think? Isn't it cute? Don't be shy and leave a comment! Well, I'm gonna take a nap. Accounting classes take a lot out of you. 

See you tomorrow!!


6 comments:

  1. Cute! that is a lovely dress and a awesome manicure!
    I tried doing my first 'matching manicure' the other day, It was much less exciting than yours (it was a gradient) but I love your one! and the colours you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What colors did you use? I love gradients. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. oooh! and I'm excited to see you're doing the 31 day nail art challenge: take two! it should be fun!!! ('Inspired by an outfit' here I come!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. At least I'll have a month long break before the next one. haha. I cant wait. I have so many ideas!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.