26 October 2012

Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

There are only 5 more days left in the challenge!

So this morning I woke up to comments and more followers today. I'm so overjoyed! It's so much fun when I can talk to other people about this nail polish obsession.
Anyway, my pattern inspiration is a paisley type of pattern. I had the perfect Konad stamping pattern for it. I used Orly's Passion Fruit as my base. I used Konad's white stamping polish and plate m64.



A few nails got smudged, but its okay. I think it came out pretty cute in the end.



So what do you guys think? Whats you're favorite kind of pattern? Sorry for posting so late tonight. 

See you guys tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.