04 November 2012

SWATCH:OPI DS Coronation

Hello again my lovelies!

I've missed you all! Today I'll be sharing an oldie but goody.

That is OPI Designer Series Coronation. I was able to recently get my hands on this lovely bottle and I am super happy. It is an old holographic but it is new to me!

Here is the lovely Coronation.









So my camera does not correctly capture the beauty of this color! I absolutely love it. It is the best in natural sunlight! I applied 4 coats because I felt that 2 was a bit sheer. 3 coats coats was good, but for me 4 coats made it the best. The formula was a little thin, but it did go on smooth.






I am quite satisfied with this color. I loved going outside and just staring at my nails. Overall, this color is a keeper. 

What do you guys think? Do you have a holographic faves? 

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.