18 November 2012

Nail Art: Veteran's Day

Omg! It has been almost a whole week since I last posted. I am sooo sorry! School and work have been piling up like crazy.

Anyway, on to my nails.

It is a little late, but these are my Veteran's Day nails. I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation as my base and for the stars. I used Orly's Royal Navy for the flag part and Sinful Colors Nail Art's My Day for the stripes.

A little way to show some support to the veterans.



Sorry for the mess, I had done these right before I went to work!




I'm sorry for such a short post, but I have work to do and clean my room and homework. I will post more regularly though. I promise!

Tell me what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.