08 November 2012

Swatch: Kawako, Kitsune, Oni


 Hello my dears! I have a surprise! I got my first set of Rainbow Honey lacquer in the mail today! I got Kawako, Kitsune, and Oni from the limited edition Yokai Collection! Once I saw it, I had to share it, so let me share with you these pretty things!



 First up is Kawako!
This a beautiful deep blue with tiny silver shimmers! It was nice and opaque in 2 lovely coats. It was a little goopy, but nothing I couldn't handle! I used the Island Girl's Beach Baby top coat over all of these (just so you know.) Overall, I really enjoyed this color! It is beautiful!


Next up is Kitsune!
This was the color I was most excited for. I didn't own anything like it before. It is a beautiful neutral base with what looks to be gold, black, and red glitters. It did cover well in 2 coats, however, it was the most difficult to work with. It was thick and gloopy. It chunked up as I applied it. 

Overall, I'm a little sad at how this color turned out. I found it to be beautiful, but not worth the effort.


And finally Oni!

This color became my favorite as soon as I put that second coat! I did not think I would love it this much! It is a sheer black jelly base with tiny gold and pink shimmers. Out of all three colors, this was the smoothest to apply. It gave me the least amount of problems and was beautiful to boot! I love it!




So this was the lovely limited edition collection from Rainbow Honey! I highly recommend that all of you pick up your own bottles before this collection is gone!

The bottles are so cute!

I think I will definitely be picking up all of the Rainbow Honey line very soon. The formula of Kitsune will not steer me away from the rest! So what do you think? Which of the 3 did you like the most? 

Happy Painting everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.