19 November 2012

Swatch: Zoya Ivanka

So today I had Zoya's Ivanka on my nails.

I love it! It is the most beautiful shade of green i have ever owned! It covered so nicely in just 2 coats. It is smooth and iridescent. and just beautiful.



My camera doesn't capture the beautiful-ness of this color. It is beautiful for the holidays!! Everyone should get this color!





Isnt this just beautiful? I love this color! 

Overall I would definitely recommend that everyone buy a bottle of this beauty before it disappears! I'm sure you all will love it as much as I do!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.