07 November 2012

SWATCH: Orly Oui

Evening everyone!

Sorry for such a late post, but I've been stressing this week on school things. I'm trying to come up with a regular posting schedule. If not everyday, I'm thinking maybe Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. If you you guys like this schedule, then it will definitely be permanent after Thanksgiving!

Anyway, on to my nails!

This has got to be one of my favorite colors from my whole stash! It is Orly Oui. I believe it was a part of Orly's Holiday line of 2010. However, I have seen it at the Ulta Beauty stores recently! This is a plum purple with gold and iridescent shimmers! Click read more to see!


With the flash, it gives a light plum almost lavender type of color.

In light and shadows. It becomes a deeper purple.

In lovely sunlight, you can see more of the gold shimmer.






Isn't it beautiful? This is my favorite. I used 4 coats and Seche Vite as my top coat. You can get away with 2 or 3 coats though. It all depends on how thick or thin your layers are. It goes on nice and smooth. All of you should go find a lovely bottle of your own!

What do you think? Don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.