29 November 2012

SWATCH: Layla Ultra Violet

I am so sorry again!

School is almost done for the semester, so everything is a little hectic.

Lets recap from last week.
      -On Wednesday, the 21st, it was my 19th birthday. (yaaay!!)
      -Thursday was Thanksgiving,
      -And the weekend was crazy shopping time! (and work time, especially for those of us in retail.)

Busy right?

Today I'd like to share with you one of my newer favorite colors. It is Lalya's Ultra Violet. It is a true holographic and I am in love with it. I couldn't stop staring at my nails, especially in the sunlight. They are a lovely light lavender purple inside. Outside though, it is magical! There are an abundance of rainbows on my nails. I absolutely love it!

F.Y.I: My camera does not capture the true beauty of the rainbows on this polish.





What you see is about 4 coats. It does come out a little sheer, but that 4th coat is worth it.



Sooo pretty!




What do you think of Layla? Isn't she lovely? I want to get the other colors in this series real bad. 

So my next post should be up probably tomorrow or the day after. It'll be my haul from my birthday and Black Friday weekend! This haul includes the lovely nee China Glaze collection!

See you then!


2 comments:

  1. om this is amazing!..and u say ur camera doesn't show all of it's beauty..i find this blog so fresh and u seem really nice, please visit my blog, where i try to form a group of friends and show my nailarts :)
    http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you're so sweet! you should also post your link under my share it tab. :)

      i will definitely check it out

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.