01 December 2012

Day 1: Inspired by a band

Here we are again folks! Time for the 31 day Take Two challenge! For more info visit Nailed It: NZ!

First let me share with you the challenges:

Awesome, huh?
Anyway, on to my nails,



So today I have the lovely Finger Paint's Black Expressionism on my nails. And yes, I did trim them a bit. For the design, I used Sation's Lemon Pearl and a dotting tool to make the band name. One of my favorite bands is 3OH!3. I knew that I had to some nails dedicated to them.

And here they are!



Isn't it cute? I love love love 3OH!3. 





So what do you guys think? Are you participating in the challenge this month? Hit me up guys! I love comments <3

See you tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. Great job - they look fab! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cool! :) You can add this post into the link up so more people can see it, by the way - go here and scroll to the bottom :)
    http://nailedit1.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/take-two-day-one-inspired-by-band.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.