02 December 2012

Day 2: Flag Nails

Hey everybody!

Today I have some lovely flag nails.

I chose Niger for today's challenge because, of a project I had in high school.

I used Island Girl's Pineapple Plantation as my base. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's Moonlit Dance and Finger Paint's Sketch N Etch were the stripes. I used a dotting tool for the center.

Sorry for the mess. I cleaned it up, but some glitters still remained.

So here is some history for you guys. 
The orange circle symbolizes the sun. The orange stripe is the Sahara that borders Niger in the north. The green stripe is the green areas that border Niger in the south. The green is also a symbol for fertility and hope. The white stands for purity and hope. 



Well these were my flag nails. I like them a lot. What do you guys think? 

See you tomorrow for inspired by your country!



2 comments:

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.