27 December 2012

Day 10: Native Plant

So it was native plant day.

I don't really know of that many native plants in California.

So.. I twisted the rule on this one a bit... I did the native plant of the last place I lived.

I used to live in Japan, so.... I did cherry blossoms. I love love love cherry blossoms. And I got to test out a new stamping polish.

So for my base I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's Lavender Marquis. The cherry blossoms were MoYous special black stamping polish and Konad plate s9.

Sorry for the flash, but it was the only way to show the pretty pink of the base.






Haha so did you guys like my "native" plant? I did. I love cherry blossoms. I think they are beautiful. 

What do you think?

<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=217081&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.