27 December 2012

Day 9: Inspired by your location

So this was inspired by your location. 

I did my bedroom!

My walls are a light lavender color. On part of the wall, I have a cherry blossom tree decal in deep violet purple and dark brown. 

So on my nails I have attempted to re-create that look. 

My base was Finger Paint's Silver Sculpture. The flowers were Sally Hansen Diamond Strength's All Aglow. The branches and bird like thing was Orly's Buried Alive.
So on my ring finger, It is a bird or a butterfly. I cannot draw well.




This isn't my prettiest manicure, but it is still kinda cute.
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.