03 December 2012

Day 3: Inspired by your country

So it is inspired by your country day.

 I admit that I found this kind of difficult. It is hard to be inspired by America. When I think of the U.S. it is hard to look past the obese, fried chicken, and 'murica jokes.

 So I kinda did the challenge a little differently today.

 I did it as "inspired by your state" instead. I live in southern California. The first thing I think of are beaches. So I did a lovely beach inspired manicure. I used Zoya's Zuza for the water and Sally Hansen Gem Crush's Big Money for the beach. I put little pink gems where the water meets the sand to represent seashells.

 This manicure screams California!
I'm really proud of this manicure. I've gotten a lot better at applying it on myself neatly so there is less clean-up. I really think my simple skill set has grown.



I did the "sand" portion free-handed. No tape for me this time!





Well what do you think? Sorry for the late post. I had school today.
 I'll see you guys around the same time tomorrow!

Don't forget to check out the other lovelies in the challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Lol, "when I think of the U.S. it is hard to look past the obese, fried chicken, and 'murica jokes" << I giggled when I read that. Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! You've captured the beach so well! Beautiful :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done! It was hard to be inspired by America. I think I prefer your state idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.