04 December 2012

Day 4: Flowers

So today was the flower day!

I don't know why, but I always have a great idea for flowers. The idea never comes out as lovely as I'd like on my nails.

In light of the Christmas season, I did poinsettia style nails. I used a base of Essie's No Place Like Chrome. The flowers were a combination of Essie's E! Live From the Red Carpet, Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's Mellow Yellow, and Wet N Wild's SaGreena the Teenage Witch.

Here they are!



This is the manicure in which I realized that I'm not very good at drawing. 





Overall, my poinsettias came out alright. I'll be happier when I take them off tonight and do tomorrow's cartoon challenge. 

What do you guys think? Don''t forget to check out the other challenges!



5 comments:

  1. Very festive! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really awesome! I love how they are at both ends of your nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them! Very cool and Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Christmas is approaching sooo... yeah :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments! They make so happy to know that I'm not typing into a black void. So please, don't be shy!

Please do not post links in the blog posts. Please post them in the page labeled "Share It". There is a list of some blogs that I read and you can add yours there.